Ensam Tjej På Gymmet
These terms and conditions apply to Zahra Rosen(‘service provider”) and the service provider’s website, mobile apps, or other online services. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
Payment and delivery
- The Service Provider accepts the following payment method as a minimum: Visa and MasterCard. Payment regarding personal plans are required to be done before the start of the course.
- With an online training course, you are automatically signed up for payment through a third party service. This means that an agreed-upon amount will automatically be withdrawn in the agreed-upon fixation and the amount of time you are active. The Service Provider uses a payment system delivered by a world-renowned company by the name of Stripe Ltd. Certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry and is commonly used around the world. The company uses SSL- encrypted payment to secure payments and personal data of the client. solution. By accepting the terms as a client at the Service Provider, you grant permission to send instructions to the financial institution that issues your card in accordance with the terms of your agreement.
- We reserve the right to make subscription increases and will provide one month notice of any planned increase.
- The cancellation period is 1 calendar month’s notice on the agreed subscription after your initial 3 month commitment period has expired.
Data and Privacy
- or a detailed overview of the personal data policy, please go to: https://coachr.io/privacy-policy-cookies/
Cookies The Services
- We are not medical practitioners or registered dieticians. We strongly recommend that prior to commencing any diet or exercise plan that you consult with a medical practitioner and/or registered dietician.
- We have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of a specific exercise or diet on a medical condition.
- We acknowledge that when participating in any exercise programme that there is a possibility of physical injury.
Limitation of Liability
- We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
- Where we provide you with a Personal Training and Diet Plan, the information contained therein should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise programme. Accordingly any actions that you take in relation to a personal plan should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
- Any Personal Training or Diet Plan will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Training and Diet Plan. Before taking any action in relation to a Personal Plan, you must take into account any other factors apart from the Personal Plan of which you are or ought to be aware.
- The information set out in any Personal Plan may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
- You are responsible for informing us of any health issues and pre-existing medical conditions when you ask us to prepare a Personal Plan. Any information that we provide that does not form part of a Personal Plan, whether obtained through our website, e-book, video course, social media (such as Facebook or Instagram) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.
- Coach Clara makes every attempt to exclude those ingredients which you have requested to be excluded from your diet
plan. However it is your responsibility to ensure that all ingredients are carefully checked before preparing and consuming any meals.
- If you are under 18 years of age and accept these terms and conditions, your Service Provider encourage your parents and/or guardian to participate in and advise you on your use of online activities. The Service Provider encourages children to have their parents and /or a guardian’s permission before publishing information to online media such as the one of the Service Provider.
- While we believe that for most people, following our programmes and methods will lead to desired results, all exercise programmes depend on the individual. Results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our programme, they may not achieve the desired results. We therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
- the effectiveness any techniques, diets or programmes that we deliver; or
- the results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs.
- All testimonials shown on our website or in our content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, however, they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.
Text and Images:
- Text and images from the company’s website belong to the company. The company owns all text and images that appear on the website, inclusive of the copyright. Text and images from the company’s website can not be copied, distributed, or used without written permission from the licensee. All rights are reserved. Violation of the mentioned rights are reportable for compensation.
Law and Jurisdiction
- Purchase of services through the Service Provider and its website, mobile apps, or other online services are subject to U.K. Law. Any dispute will be settled by the ordinary U.K. courts.
- To Confirm only once documentation is received in the case of redundancy or Illness will you be able to come out of your desired commitment term. If you wish to come out of your commitment term earlier than required or fail to provide the 1 month notice we will continue to charge until the allocated time concludes.